FDA-Certified for IVF.
· Air-jacketed direct heating system aids in quick heating and rapid temperature recovery after closure.
· Microprocessor temperature control and PT1000 temperature sensor for optimal temperature stability.
· 90°C moist heat disinfection, for effective elimination of bacteria, spores, molds and mycoplasma.
· Three unique small inner doors greatly reduce temperature and CO2 fluctuations caused by door opening.
· TCD thermal conductivity CO2 sensor with auto-zero function, resistant to high temperature and humidity levels, with extra-long life span.
· Auto start function ensures accurate operation of CO2 sensor upon start-up.
· Independent over-temperature protection ensures culture safety.
· Door heating mechanism prevents water condensation in the inner glass doors.
· Rounded corners in chamber for easy cleaning.
· Multiple alarms indicate incorrect chamber conditions, inner and outer door closure faults, power failure, etc.
· Remote alarm contacts and RS232 interface
· Easy operation with soft-touch control panel
· Volume: 151 lt.
· Three shelves (optional: additional shelves, up to 10 total).
The manufacturer is also the manufacturer of internationally famous brand name CO2 incubators and other quality lab equipment.